Sponsors

Friday, June 3, 2011

1st Update - New Filehosts - New Layout

Hi All,

Filehost Update:
As you all must have noticed that I've been trying few new file hosts lately. So, form now on, I have discontinued Megashares, as not many users preferred it.
In place I have added Filesonic, Fileserve and WUpload Mirrors. Ofcourse, Megaupload and Duckload will remain as is.

Sometimes, there is problem with some filehost, and therefore don't get shocked if I fail to provide a specific filehost mirror, in a specific post.

Layout & NFO Update:
On the other note, I have been working on providing more flexible info in the post. Hence, now I have also changed the layout of the post. Added more info to it and some colours.
It is still in testing mode, but I plan to stick with it, untill I come up with a better layout.

I hope you people enjoy the releases as much as I do.

Thanks for all the support. Very much appreciated.

BuXee

No comments:

Post a Comment